if you're about to give up on your target language, read this!

Before quitting always take a step back and think for a moment. Ask yourself a couple of questions.

Question 1:

Why am I doing this in the first place? 

Basically what you're trying to do here is rekindle your motivation. 

Question 2:

Will I come to regret my decision later on once I'm more calm?

The answer will most definitely be Yes. Since almost all of us think "if I had just held one for a little longer, I would've been this and that by now". 

Time goes by so fast, so don't put yourself in that situation. If someone isn't working well for you then try a different method or approach. 

Some people like to learn from books, if that doesn't work for you then try videos or shows. Just keep searching for a method that you enjoy and it'll be a great advantage, instead of completely quitting.

Mimo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egyptian Arabic Pronouns الضمائر المصرية

What to expect when learning a new language to feel actual progress